There’s noting I love more than sitting round the table at Christmas with family, my roast dinner, pigs in blankets and Christmas music and reading the cheesy jokes that come out of the Christmas crackers and laughing because they are so ridiculous.
I have put together a list of some of my favourite hideously outrageous Christmas jokes. Be warned, they are super cheesy and full on cringe.
1. Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
They keep losing their needles.
2. What did Father Christmas do when he went speed dating?
He pulled a cracker.
3. How do snowmen travel around?
4. What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
5.Why did the turkey join the band?
Because it had the drumsticks.
6. Who hides in a bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy
7. Why is it getting harder to buy advent calendars?
Because their days are numbered.
8. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose.
9. What do snowmen have for breakfast?
10. What has four legs but cant walk?
And there we have it, 10 of the most ridiculous jokes out there. I hope you enjoyed these cheesy jokes and will be using them round your table this Christmas.
Thanks for reading. Love Tilly & Archie xx